Friday, August 19, 2005

 

Double Reading post

“Out For Blood”
I probably shouldn’t make fun of people who post comments on my site (but as far as I’m concerned, this stupid 206-415 business is a site of it’s own now — I swear that most of the people posting comments didn’t even read my original post… they seem to not understand that the phone number is spoofed and that whoever is at 206-415-9247 is an innocent third-party in this mess, but whatever), but I loved this comment:
My call came in while I was donating blood this morning. I thought it might be my kids so I picked without seeing who it was because I was laying prone with a needle and tube in my arm. 206 415 9247. I gave blood and now I’m out for blood. I’m tired of repeating hello. I also get overseas calls from family and friends and id doesn’t always show up the same. It gives me agita! They’re gonna wish they’d never called this girl, lemme tell ya. I never give up on justice.
(emphasis mine)
Holy shit everyone. Watch out for “SanDiegoGrommet”!!
Oh, and “agita” is “acid indigestion.” Yikes!

One Response to ““Out For Blood””
steve Says: August 18th, 2005 at 3:23 pm
Your right,this 206 415 …. is big. People post on 4 sites and my 206 thread at antitelemarketer.com gets about 1oo hits/day.My blog http://www.anti206.blogspot.com/ is devoted to shutting down Guardian Communications (309 277 1222) the telemarketer behind these calls. I don’t think (206 415 9247) is spoofed.They get the 206 #’s from Marathon Communications a phone company in Seattle. Sorry Double Reading, The problem is people google 206 415.... and get 4 or 5 relevant sites. They pick one, look at the most recent post and think "wow, thats what happened to me" and post a comment.Now since you posted (206 415 9247) google has another link to you. Oh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?